Value added tax is one of the most complex and time-consuming tax regulations imposed on business - so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT. To keep up with the ever growing demands of Customs and Excise it calls for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
If your VAT is getting too complicated, or taking up too much of your time, we can help you find a scheme to simplify things such as the VAT flat rate scheme for small businesses, or even help you decide if you could apply for VAT de-registration (Currently £83,000).
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration (Currently £85,000)
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
We have the specialist knowledge to help you minimise your VAT costs. If you need help working out your VAT, Contact James Clarkson.
Click here for HMRC Calculator and Tools