Identify what you don't want to do in your business and then find someone who is good at what you don't want to do!
- Identify what you don't want to do in your business and then find someone who is good at what you don't want to do!
- Employ a PA or a VA! They will keep the day-to-day tasks running in the background whilst you focus on running the business.
- Consider employing an apprentice so you can take on more clients and free up your time.
- Empower your employees and listen to their suggestions, have regular 1-1's with them and include them in your planning process to create a culture of continual improvement. Reward your employees - this may be away days, regular treats, days off and profit share.
- My ultimate goal is to have my team do what they love 80% of the time. This ensures engagement, motivation and high team retention.