Posted on April 29, 2015 16:38
A new law means that every employer must automatically offer eligible workers a workplace pension scheme.
You will need to:
- Assess your workforce
- Write to all staff members
- Nominate a pension scheme
- Make changes to your payroll
- Carry out ongoing administration for auto-enrolment
How can we help?
We are offering a service to guide you through the changes and make sure you are able to meet your new employer legal duties.
We can help you to:
- Look at the options available and what these mean to you
- Consider new contribution structures to help reduce the cost and changes you will need to make
- Put in place a plan to ensure you meet your employer duties in the necessary timescale
- Send letters to your employees, providing them with the relevant information needed for auto-enrolment
If you are an employer and want to know more about auto-enrolment and your obligations, we can help you implement these changes.
For more information please contact Mark or DebDawn Clarkson Associates