Posted on July 04, 2017 10:40
HMRC have created these new online ‘Personal Tax Accounts’ for all individuals to manage their tax affairs more easily. This account will bring all your personal information into one account for the first time.
You can use your personal tax account to:
- check your Income Tax estimate and tax code
- fill in, send and view a personal tax return
- claim a tax refund
- check and manage your tax credits
- check your State Pension
- track tax forms that you’ve submitted online
- check or update your Marriage Allowance
- tell HMRC about a change of address
- check or update benefits you get from work, for example company car details and medical insurance
To register visit: https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account
To log in for the first time you will need either your existing Government Gateway login, or to set up a new account you will need your national insurance number and proof of your identity either your passport or driving license number or information from your P60.